Job Title: Application Specialist
Type of employment: Indefinite Term Employment Contract
Location: -Kadıköy, Istanbul with the ability to work in “Home Office” mode.
We are looking for an Application Specialist for our client VISTA PROJECTS. The company is an integrated industrial engineering firm that helps clients navigate the digital transformation of their projects and operations. VISTA PROJECTS proven project execution process is based on a “single source of truth” model that eliminates the potential for inefficient engineering designs, cost overruns and project completion delays.
Application Specialist will work within the Engineering Design Support Team and will work closely with Vista’s integrated project execution teams to configure and develop the tools that we use as the foundation of our integrated digital environment.
The role will include:
- Setup and support in various tools including but not limited to Aveva Engineering, Aveva E3D and Aveva P&ID.
- Configuration of Conceptual Model, Datasheets, Tables, and Lists from AVEVA Engineering
- Trouble-shoot and solve application challenges
- Configuration of tools such as Aveva E3D Draw to produce 2D deliverables on projects
- Configuration of reports and exports from tools for both MTO’s and deliverables as well as quality control
- Development of Specs and standards on projects
- Develop detailed project work instructions for users
- Liaise with IT and other teams to ensure a stable environment and regular backups
The successful candidate core set of skills will leverage to be able to grow and learn from other experienced team members in the Aveva suite of products.
General Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a related field (management information systems, engineering, design and drafting, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal)
- Team player, positive attitude, always willing to accept new challenges
- Quick Learner, able to quickly learn and adapt to new tools and concepts as needs arise
- You must be organized, detail oriented and have a high level of accuracy in your work
- Analytical and solutions oriented, able to troubleshoot and problem solve efficiently
- Experience with Databases, either working on tools that use databases, or administration of those tools
- Knowledge of CAD Drafting Software such as AutoCAD, Microstation or SmartSketch
- Above average understanding of Excel such as experience with pivot tables, creating reports, filters, etc.
- Individuals with previous AVEVA or Intergraph Hexagon Experience, either as a user or administrator
- Experience working for or in an Engineering environment, either as a Engineer or Designer, or in a support role.
- Knowledge of Engineering workflows and procedures
- Technical computer knowledge and programming skills
- Experience developing and implementing new applications
- Knowledge of engineering data
- Deadline for receipt of applications: 01/10/2021
- Please send your CV in English to [email protected]