Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Type of employment: Indefinite Term Employment Contract
Location: -Kadıköy, Istanbul with the ability to work in “Home Office” mode.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer for our client VISTA PROJECTS. The company is an integrated industrial engineering firm that helps clients navigate the digital transformation of their projects and operations. VISTA PROJECTS proven project execution process is based on a “single source of truth” model that eliminates the potential for inefficient engineering designs, cost overruns and project completion delays.
Full Stack Developer to play an important role in our growing Engineering Data Architecture business unit and will work closely with Vista’s integrated project teams to gather feedback, identify performance requirements, and implement solutions related to how engineering data is stored, consumed, integrated, and managed by different data entities, IT systems, and applications.
The role will include:
- The establishment of new system integrations as well as maintenance and support for existing applications.
- Perform enhancements to existing systems with a focus on .Net Development and System Integrations.
- Create, maintain, and monitor complex ETL activities
- Author xml configurations to prepare data sources for publishing
- Establish and maintain the servers and databases for new and existing projects including ensuring data integrity across the platform as well as customization of reports as per project requirements
- Produce workflows and procedures as well as train new members of the growing team
- Product administration, including the development of filters, reports, system maintenance, etc.
- Continuous improvement, development, and implementation of Vista’s AVEVA Net build
- Innovate new ways to solve complex data-driven problems
- Troubleshoot and solve application challenges to ensure project integrity
- Develop detailed project work instructions for users
- Keep abreast of technological and software developments affecting the application
- Maintain and verify daily backup routines
- Ability to independently develop solutions that enable our team to design, create, deploy, and manage our internal and external engineering data architectures.
General Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (management information systems, computer science, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Strong working experience in Visual Studio, including .NET programming in Visual Basic or C#
- Strong working experience in MS SQL databases
- Experience with Oracle and other databases
- Knowledge of relational database management
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Understanding of ETL, data warehousing, and reporting architecture
- Experience configuring and maintaining Windows 2016+ Servers and IIS
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal), IELTS certificate with score 6 and above
- Team player, positive attitude, always willing to accept new challenges
- Individuals with previous AVEVA Net development/administration experience
- Individuals with a background in Instrumentation, Controls, or Electrical Engineering
- Processing JSON and XML files supplied by cloud-based services
- Experience developing and implementing new applications
- Knowledge of engineering data
- Deadline for receipt of applications: 01/10/2021
- Please send your CV in English to [email protected]