Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Type of employment: Indefinite Term Employment Contract
Location: Silivri – Istanbul/ Turkey
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager for our client Sicame Group – Şafak Elektrik A.Ş. The company is a leading global industrial group specialized in products and services related to the transmission and distribution of electrical energy. The group is present in 24 countries with 55 companies with more than 60 years of experience.
General Qualifications and Experience
- Working knowledge at least 5 years of experience of HR within a manufacturing environment in an industrial field/experience in a production facility-factory is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other related departments and/or master’s degree in Human Resources Management is a plus
- Motivation, autonomy, open-mindedness, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as communicating with regional offices.
- Fluent in English and native in Turkish, knowledge of French is a plus.
- Excellent use of MS Office programs
- Responsible for the compliant and efficient management of the HR function and for providing managerial human resource services of a production facility/factory
- Support the management team in HR processes: recruitment (selection, ensure sourcing to meet business needs, employment contracts), new starters, training and development, appraisal process, salary reviews, people reviews, and internal communication
- Providing first-line advice to staff and guidance to the management team.
- Animate and implement an HR policy in relation to the Group HR Corporate Team.
- Effective management of employee relations issues (disciplinaries, grievances, employee litigation, redundancy, staff terminations)
- Ensure the animation of payroll, work organization, working time, absences
- Ensuring compliance of human resource policies and procedures and providing training to Managers as necessary
- Support the business in terms of competencies, organization, and change management
- Provide detailed HR reports to the management
- Keep up to date with changes in employment legislation and provide updates to the Management Team and update company policies and procedures as necessary.
- Manage the unions
- Deadline for receipt of applications: 23/08/2021
- Please send your CV in English to [email protected]
If you have any questions or if you would like to get a quotation for one or more of our services, please fill in the form below and we’ll get in touch with you in a short time.