We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer for our Spanish client Fagor Electronica. The company is developing and manufacturing electronic components with European cutting-edge technologies for more than 55 years and it is a part of Mondragon Corporation. The company’s headquarters are located in the Basque Country, north of Spain, and there are production plants in Thailand and Mexico, as well as more than 20 commercial offices all over the world, employing a total number of 500 people.
The Maintenance Engineer must have experience in Electronic Board Assembly equipment including SMT, soldering, and testing machines, eager to get involved in a challenging and fast-growing project in which you will be able to develop professionally reporting directly to the plant director.
The factory of Fagor Electronica is located in Gebze/Kocaeli.
- Participate in the initial months with an active role in the new factory preparation and operational start-up of the factory installations.
- Assure optimum functioning of all the production machines by a correct definition and management of the maintenance plan; preventive, corrective, and predictive.
- Collaboration with the engineering department in the purchase and reception of new equipment and responsible for purchasing replacement spare parts.
- New machines set up in coordination with process engineering.
- General facilities and building maintenance. Responsible for the design and management of required installations such as energy, water, gas, air, and nitrogen, as well as for the communication with the respective suppliers.
- State of the art in electronic assembly maintenance, providing knowledge of new methodologies, tools, and suppliers.
- Take full responsibility for the job security in relation to health, safety, and environmental aspects and impacts.
- Electronic-Mechatronic engineering bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with Electronic Board Assembly machines and installations.
- English proficiency is a must. Spanish is a plus.
- Awareness on ISO 14001 (EMS), OSHAS 18001, and Turkish job security and health standards.
- Proactive attitude to implement continuous improvement in the production plant.
- Leadership skills to motivate teams.
- Smooth communication competence to coordinate with mother company in Spain.
- Anatolian side or Gebze area resident.
- Flexible to travel to Spain for an initial training program.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Join a world-class international business group with already reliable experience in Turkey and Istanbul area.
- Meals and transport benefits included.
- Private insurance included.
- Possibility to grow professionally together with the company project and hold a significant position in the future organization.
- Deadline for applications: 04/02/2022
- Please send your CV in English to [email protected]