The production centre for the Turkish defence industry was founded in the capital city of Turkey. Ankara Aerospace Industrial zone will be completed in 2022 and it will be the capital of high technology production and export.
160 companies will be able to operate in the centre established in an area of 7 million square meters. Over 20 thousand people will be employed at the centre, which will be completed in 2022.
The President of Defense Industries Ismail Demir stated that “This place will be the heart of Ankara and Turkey’s aerospace industries. In terms of manufacturing technology, the area will be a centre of excellence. Some companies have already begun their activities.”
All links of the chain related to Turkish aviation and space technologies will be gathered at this centre. The centre, which will be the base of the defence industry, is of great interest for the leading companies of the world, as well as the Turkish companies, have taken action to have a place in the centre.
“The centre will have a significant place in the world, and it will be appealing for global companies as well. The environment of the centre will create an atmosphere for scientific and technological inventions and will open new gates for the Turkish companies to open up to the world,” he noted.
If you would like to read more news about Turkey please visit our blog page.
- 10 Ongoing Mega Projects Of Turkey In 2020
- Umbrella Company / PEO Services in Turkey
- Trends in supply chains during Covid-19 in Turkey
- Covid-19 – The Beginning of a New Era!
- Sourcing in Turkey After Covid-19
- The Development of Technical Textile in Turkey
- Textile Industry in Turkey in 2020
- The Pharmaceutical Industry in Turkey – 2
- The Pharmaceutical Industry in Turkey – 1
- The Rising Industries After Covid-19 in Turkey
- How to protect yourself against the new coronavirus?
- Electric Car Production in Turkey
- Ankara will be the capital for the Turkish defence industry
- Turkish furniture sector is set to enlarge its world-wide presence
- Chinese Geely to produce a ‘virus-free’ car
- Major Turkish Construction Companies
- The Construction Industry in Turkey in 2020
- How can Coronavirus Spread Impact Global Business?
- Fairs in Turkey in February 2020
- Over 84,000 New Companies Founded in Turkey in 2019