Enka and Tekfen Construction companies signed contracts for two important projects they have undertaken abroad. The authorities stated that the agreements signed by the two companies are approximately 600 million dollars. ENKA and TEKFEN Constructions’ New Projects Abroad
The two Turkish construction companies signed two critical contracts abroad. Enka Construction signed a $ 360 million contract for natural gas power plant construction in Tatarstan. On the other hand, Tekfen Construction signed a $ 237 million contract for refinery modernization and renovation project in Azerbaijan.
Enka Construction has undertaken the construction of the 858 MW natural gas power plant to be built in Tatarstan. Enka Construction has signed a contract of 360 million dollars. According to the statement made by Enka Construction to the Public Disclosure Platform, the natural gas plant will be completed in December 2023.
Tekfen Construction signed a contract for an essential job from Azerbaijan. An agreement was signed as a subcontractor within the scope of Haydar Aliyev Refinery’s Modernization and Renovation Project B Package via Azfen JV, a 40 percent subsidiary of the company. The price of this contract, signed by Tekfen Construction, was announced as $ 237 million.
The fact that the two Turkish construction companies will undertake such significant investments was welcome in the sector. The fact that Turkish firms are very effective abroad in the construction industry positively affects foreign firms’ initiatives abroad. ENKA and TEKFEN Constrçuctions’ New Projects Abroad
- The Age of Digital Marketing
- The Automotive Industry in Turkey
- Abdi Ibrahim Purchased OM Pharma’s Shares
- 44 Turkish Construction Companies are in the International Top 250 List
- 7 Turkish Defence Companies are in World’s Top 100 List
- Important Energy Companies in Turkey
- The Agriculture Industry in Turkey
- ENKA and TEKFEN Constructions’ New Projects Abroad
- 10 Ongoing Mega Projects Of Turkey In 2020
- Umbrella Company / PEO Services in Turkey
- Trends in supply chains during Covid-19 in Turkey
- Covid-19 – The Beginning of a New Era!
- Sourcing in Turkey After Covid-19
- The Development of Technical Textile in Turkey
- Textile Industry in Turkey in 2020
- The Pharmaceutical Industry in Turkey – 2
- The Pharmaceutical Industry in Turkey – 1
- The Rising Industries After Covid-19 in Turkey
- How to protect yourself against the new coronavirus?
- Electric Car Production in Turkey