Enka and Tekfen Construction companies signed contracts for two important projects they have undertaken abroad. The authorities stated that the agreements signed by the two companies are approximately 600 million dollars. ENKA and TEKFEN Constructions’ New Projects Abroad
The two Turkish construction companies signed two critical contracts abroad. Enka Construction signed a $ 360 million contract for natural gas power plant construction in Tatarstan. On the other hand, Tekfen Construction signed a $ 237 million contract for refinery modernization and renovation project in Azerbaijan.
Enka Construction has undertaken the construction of the 858 MW natural gas power plant to be built in Tatarstan. Enka Construction has signed a contract of 360 million dollars. According to the statement made by Enka Construction to the Public Disclosure Platform, the natural gas plant will be completed in December 2023.
Tekfen Construction signed a contract for an essential job from Azerbaijan. An agreement was signed as a subcontractor within the scope of Haydar Aliyev Refinery’s Modernization and Renovation Project B Package via Azfen JV, a 40 percent subsidiary of the company. The price of this contract, signed by Tekfen Construction, was announced as $ 237 million.
The fact that the two Turkish construction companies will undertake such significant investments was welcome in the sector. The fact that Turkish firms are very effective abroad in the construction industry positively affects foreign firms’ initiatives abroad. ENKA and TEKFEN Constrçuctions’ New Projects Abroad
- Turkish Vaccine Covid-19
- How to be an Angel Investor in Turkey?
- Turkish Start-up Ecosystem is Promising
- The Best Time to Purchase a Boat
- Nano-textile Applications in Turkey
- Turkish Defense Industry
- Internet of Things
- The Snapshot of the Turkish Economy in 2021
- €2 Billion Investment in Turkey by Ford Otosan
- Xiaomi is Investing in Turkey
- The Age of Digital Marketing
- The Automotive Industry in Turkey
- Abdi Ibrahim Purchased OM Pharma’s Shares
- 44 Turkish Construction Companies are in the International Top 250 List
- 7 Turkish Defence Companies are in World’s Top 100 List
- Important Energy Companies in Turkey
- The Agriculture Industry in Turkey
- ENKA and TEKFEN Constructions’ New Projects Abroad
- 10 Ongoing Mega Projects Of Turkey In 2020
- Umbrella Company / PEO Services in Turkey