The offices of ERAI Turkey, based in Istanbul, are like a window that receives the echoes of everything that happens in Turkey as in France, at the economic level and at the level of trade. Since the fall of the value of the Turkish lira in the summer of 2018, the question that is most often asked to the director Simay SOYLU is: “Is it wise to invest in Turkey in 2019 when the country is in such a complicated economic phase? And to this question, she always answers:
“ERAI Turkey offices have never been as busy and as busy with their services as they are today. Why? Because the crisis has not scared those who know the Turkish market well: our old customers. They are realistic about the fact that Turkey is a country that has seen a great many economic, political and social crises, and that it has always been successful. Turkey will also recover from this crisis very quickly. Only companies that know nothing about the Turkish market are afraid of this climate. Turkey will be better tomorrow, and to prepare for it, it is now! We are here to answer any requests and to accompany the most separate in their discovery of the Turkish market.”
Invest In Turkey has published a list of 10 reasons to invest in Turkey and ERAI Turkey supports each of the points which are stated below:
1 / A well-performing economy
If we look at economic indicators such as the growth rate or the economic ranking of Turkey in the world rank, it is well positioned as it is in 19th place and intends to improve.
2 / The population (80 million inhabitants)
3 / A qualified and competitive workforce
4 / A liberal and reformist investment climate
5 / Infrastructures
6 / An ideal central location
7 / A corridor and an energy terminal for Europe
8 / Reduced taxes and incentives
9 / Customs union with the European Union since 1996.
10 / A large internal market
To read the details of these points, click here.
To contact ERAI Turkey and get an appointment, send an email to [email protected] or call us on +90 216 463 33 66.
- Abdi Ibrahim Purchased OM Pharma’s Shares
- 44 Turkish Construction Companies are in the International Top 250 List
- 7 Turkish Defence Companies are in World’s Top 100 List
- Important Energy Companies in Turkey
- The Agriculture Industry in Turkey
- ENKA and TEKFEN Constructions’ New Projects Abroad
- 10 Ongoing Mega Projects Of Turkey In 2020
- Umbrella Company / PEO Services in Turkey
- Trends in supply chains during Covid-19 in Turkey
- Covid-19 – The Beginning of a New Era!
- Sourcing in Turkey After Covid-19
- The Development of Technical Textile in Turkey
- Textile Industry in Turkey in 2020
- The Pharmaceutical Industry in Turkey – 2
- The Pharmaceutical Industry in Turkey – 1
- The Rising Industries After Covid-19 in Turkey
- How to protect yourself against the new coronavirus?
- Electric Car Production in Turkey
- Ankara will be the capital for the Turkish defence industry
- Turkish furniture sector is set to enlarge its world-wide presence