Tesla is hiring in Turkey! One of the most ambitious electric car brands in many markets around the world has taken another step to enter the Turkish market. Tesla has opened new job vacancies to start operating in Turkey. “Do you want to help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy?” Tesla said in its adverts. The company, headed by Elon Musk, entered the Turkish market by establishing a company called Tesla Motors Sales and Services Limited.
Kemal Geçer is the head of operations at Tesla Turkey and it is stated that the “Model” series will be officially brought to Turkey. The company also announced that it will establish fast charging stations in Turkey for these vehicles.
It is stated that Tesla will officially go on sale in the first quarter of 2023 and will bring Model 3 and Model Y vehicles. It has also been reported that Tesla Turkey will make these vehicles only over the internet, as in the rest of the world, after the launch. The source of this information is that the company has registrations for Model 3, Model Y, and Model S vehicles in Turkey.
The company published advertisements for 7 different positions for the company’s headquarters which will probably be in Beşiktaş. According to the job advertisement opened for a total of 7 positions, people living in Istanbul and at least high school graduates will be recruited. Tesla is hiring in Turkey
The adverts on Tesla’s official website will include application positions such as mobile service technician, and service and parts consultant. Tesla’s owner Elon Musk said that they wanted to start operations in Turkey in 2018 but later announced that they had given up because of customs duties.
AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADE IN 2023.
According to the news of NTV; Tesla announced that it is going to look for mobile service technicians, automotive mechanics/technicians, service consultants, parts consultants, automotive supervisors, Tesla consultants, and a supercharger (supercharger) business development leader for its Istanbul center, which is shown as Beşiktaş in its latest recruitment advertisements.
For the advertisements, it was stated that applications will be received from the link: https://www.tesla.com/careers/search/job/tesla-advisor-istanbul-165898”.
Tesla will build 13 charging stations in Ankara, Antalya, Aydın, Balikesir, Bursa, Edirne, Istanbul, Izmir, and Konya. Thanks to the Tesla Supercharger, which has a 150 kW or 250 kW high-speed charging feature, drivers will be able to travel 320 kilometers at 250 kW stations with a 15-minute charge. On long journeys, it will be enough to take a short break of only 15 minutes instead of waiting for more than 1 hour of charging time. Tesla is hiring in Turkey
- Interview: The Affect of Communication Management Consultancy (2)
- Interview: The Affect of Communication Management Consultancy (1)
- Tesla is Hiring in Turkey
- Turkey Ranked First in Gaming Startup Investments
- The Russia-Ukraine War’s Effect on the Global Economy
- Waterless Washing Machine by LG Electronics Inc.
- IKEA is Moving Its Production to Turkey
- Turkish Furniture Industry
- The Chemical Industry in Turkey
- Exports of Automotive and Machinery Increased in Turkey
- The Latest Investments Made in Turkey
- The First Decacorn of Turkey
- 10 Turkish Startups are Becoming Unicorns
- Turkey’s Exports in June 2021
- 110.000 Jobs Created by Renewable Energy Projects in Turkey
- Dream Games Raised $155 Million Investment
- Hepsiburada: The First Turkish Company on Nasdaq
- 7 Technology Giants are Investing in Turkey
- Sinovac Granted the License to Turkey for COVID-19 Vaccine Production
- Joint Investment Opportunities of SOCAR and Turkish Petroleum