The Regional Director of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group in Turkey, Salah Jelassi, commented on the IDB’s new strategies and Turkey’s current position. “In a climate where investment opportunities are limited worldwide, Turkey continues to be a secure hub for investors,” said Sallah Jelassi, Regional Director of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group in Turkey.
Jelassi gave an interview to the Anadolu agency, where he commented on global economic issues, the IDB’s new strategies, and Turkey’s current position and future expectations.
“It is difficult to find a country with a strategic position like Turkey’s,” he said, adding that Turkey carries a very high potential to achieve its growth and development objectives.
He went on to discuss global economic problems and stressed that “political issues have created a global crisis. Jelassi said that it is mainly developing countries that are affected by it.
He said that Turkey, compared to other developing economies, has more significant potential.
“We ended 2019 with good news, and I hope this positive trend will continue in 2020 and beyond. In a climate where investment opportunities are limited worldwide, Turkey continues to be a safe port for investors,” he added.
Jelassi went on to discuss Turkey’s activities on the African continent.
“Turkey, which has developed an action plan for Africa, is on the right track. Many member countries of the IDB Group are grateful to Turkey. We believe that the experience of Turkish businessmen will help to realize the potentials of these countries,” he concluded.
As Jelassi stated Turkey continues to be a secure hub for investors in 2020 as well.
If you would like to read more news about Turkey you can visit our blog page.
- Covid-19 – The Beginning of a New Era!
- Sourcing in Turkey After Covid-19
- The Development of Technical Textile in Turkey
- Textile Industry in Turkey in 2020
- The Pharmaceutical Industry in Turkey – 2
- The Pharmaceutical Industry in Turkey – 1
- The Rising Industries After Covid-19 in Turkey
- How to protect yourself against the new coronavirus?
- Electric Car Production in Turkey
- Ankara will be the capital for the Turkish defence industry
- Turkish furniture sector is set to enlarge its world-wide presence
- Chinese Geely to produce a ‘virus-free’ car
- Major Turkish Construction Companies
- The Construction Industry in Turkey in 2020
- How can Coronavirus Spread Impact Global Business?
- Fairs in Turkey in February 2020
- Over 84,000 New Companies Founded in Turkey in 2019
- KOSGEB Supports Turkish Women Entrepreneurs
- Turkey is Still a Secure Hub for Investors
- Canal Istanbul: New Landmark Project of Turkey