The Regional Director of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group in Turkey, Salah Jelassi, commented on the IDB’s new strategies and Turkey’s current position. “In a climate where investment opportunities are limited worldwide, Turkey continues to be a secure hub for investors,” said Sallah Jelassi, Regional Director of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group in Turkey.
Jelassi gave an interview to the Anadolu agency, where he commented on global economic issues, the IDB’s new strategies, and Turkey’s current position and future expectations.
“It is difficult to find a country with a strategic position like Turkey’s,” he said, adding that Turkey carries a very high potential to achieve its growth and development objectives.
He went on to discuss global economic problems and stressed that “political issues have created a global crisis. Jelassi said that it is mainly developing countries that are affected by it.
He said that Turkey, compared to other developing economies, has more significant potential.
“We ended 2019 with good news, and I hope this positive trend will continue in 2020 and beyond. In a climate where investment opportunities are limited worldwide, Turkey continues to be a safe port for investors,” he added.
Jelassi went on to discuss Turkey’s activities on the African continent.
“Turkey, which has developed an action plan for Africa, is on the right track. Many member countries of the IDB Group are grateful to Turkey. We believe that the experience of Turkish businessmen will help to realize the potentials of these countries,” he concluded.
As Jelassi stated Turkey continues to be a secure hub for investors in 2020 as well.
If you would like to read more news about Turkey you can visit our blog page.
- Tesla is Hiring in Turkey
- Turkey Ranked First in Gaming Startup Investments
- The Russia-Ukraine War’s Effect on the Global Economy
- Waterless Washing Machine by LG Electronics Inc.
- IKEA is Moving Its Production to Turkey
- Turkish Furniture Industry
- The Chemical Industry in Turkey
- Exports of Automotive and Machinery Increased in Turkey
- The Latest Investments Made in Turkey
- The First Decacorn of Turkey
- 10 Turkish Startups are Becoming Unicorns
- Turkey’s Exports in June 2021
- 110.000 Jobs Created by Renewable Energy Projects in Turkey
- Dream Games Raised $155 Million Investment
- Hepsiburada: The First Turkish Company on Nasdaq
- 7 Technology Giants are Investing in Turkey
- Sinovac Granted the License to Turkey for COVID-19 Vaccine Production
- Joint Investment Opportunities of SOCAR and Turkish Petroleum
- Container Crisis’ Effects on Turkish Foreign Trade
- How to be an Angel Investor in Turkey?