Turkish exports increased by 0.1% in November 2019, year-on-year.
The Turkish Statistical Institute (TUIK) and the Turkish Ministry of Commerce announced provisional Turkish trade data on Tuesday.
Turkish exports increased by 0.1% in November 2019 compared to the same period in 2018. The total amount of exports was $15,503 million.
Imports also increased by 9.7% in the same period, reaching $17,737 million.
The trade deficit was 2,234 million dollars. The coverage rate, which was 95.8% in November 2018, increased to 87.4% in the space of one year.
As regards the January-November period, the volume of exports was 156 billion 886 million dollars, after an increase of 1.8%, and that of imports was 183 billion 686 million dollars, with a decrease of 11%, year-on-year.
The trade deficit fell by 48.8% in the January-November 2019 period compared to the same period last year. This deficit is 26.8 billion dollars.
Germany was the first target for Turkish exports ($1,393 million). It was followed by Iraq ($956 million), the United Kingdom ($915 million), and Italy ($837 million).
On the other hand, the leading source country for Turkish imports was Russia ($1,985 million). It was followed by China ($1,772 million), Germany ($1,656 million), and the United States ($802 million).
- Abdi Ibrahim Purchased OM Pharma’s Shares
- 44 Turkish Construction Companies are in the International Top 250 List
- 7 Turkish Defence Companies are in World’s Top 100 List
- Important Energy Companies in Turkey
- The Agriculture Industry in Turkey
- ENKA and TEKFEN Constructions’ New Projects Abroad
- 10 Ongoing Mega Projects Of Turkey In 2020
- Umbrella Company / PEO Services in Turkey
- Trends in supply chains during Covid-19 in Turkey
- Covid-19 – The Beginning of a New Era!
- Sourcing in Turkey After Covid-19
- The Development of Technical Textile in Turkey
- Textile Industry in Turkey in 2020
- The Pharmaceutical Industry in Turkey – 2
- The Pharmaceutical Industry in Turkey – 1
- The Rising Industries After Covid-19 in Turkey
- How to protect yourself against the new coronavirus?
- Electric Car Production in Turkey
- Ankara will be the capital for the Turkish defence industry
- Turkish furniture sector is set to enlarge its world-wide presence