The Umbrella Company Services, a new uncommon employment status abroad, appears as a simple and effective springboard to test its economic activity in a new market without risk, before undertaking missions of implantation or development of more activities. It also serves to test the relevance of the market and the feasibility and success of an idea or product.
The Umbrella Company Services in Turkey involve three actors:
- The client company which uses a workforce which has the capacity to carry out missions on the Turkish territory and which signs a contract of performance with the company of Umbrella Services.
- The payroll company, here it’s us, ERAI Turkey, which intervenes by having the employee sign an employment contract and by guaranteeing the client company a good performance of their activities on the spot.
- The employee who has signed a contract with the payroll company, and who becomes his employer (through an employment contract).
The benefits of the Umbrella services in Turkey are multiple:
- Recruit more effectively by adapting the workforce according to the needs of the company
- Outsourcing non-core tasks to the core of the market …
- Respond to a temporary need or a peak of activity
- Hire qualified personnel (sales expert, engineer, area manager …)
- Security in the management to the employee
- Takeover of the administrative tasks by the payroll company (expenses, car rental …)
- Small financial investment and minimized risks
- To benefit from a single interlocutor (here the payroll company ERAI Turkey) for your activities in Turkey
Every year, ERAI Turkey hosts nearly ten employees in its structure. They are recruited by ERAI Turkey in Europe or locally and then placed on the premises of ERAI Turkey. They are then physically and administratively supported and trained to the Turkish market and the client company’s sector if needed.
If you would like more information about Umbrella Company Services in Turkey, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For the French version of this article, click here.
Written by Pelin YILDIZ.
- Turkish Vaccine Covid-19
- How to be an Angel Investor in Turkey?
- Turkish Start-up Ecosystem is Promising
- The Best Time to Purchase a Boat
- Nano-textile Applications in Turkey
- Turkish Defense Industry
- Internet of Things
- The Snapshot of the Turkish Economy in 2021
- €2 Billion Investment in Turkey by Ford Otosan
- Xiaomi is Investing in Turkey
- The Age of Digital Marketing
- The Automotive Industry in Turkey
- Abdi Ibrahim Purchased OM Pharma’s Shares
- 44 Turkish Construction Companies are in the International Top 250 List
- 7 Turkish Defence Companies are in World’s Top 100 List
- Important Energy Companies in Turkey
- The Agriculture Industry in Turkey
- ENKA and TEKFEN Constructions’ New Projects Abroad
- 10 Ongoing Mega Projects Of Turkey In 2020
- Umbrella Company / PEO Services in Turkey