Job title: Process Engineer
Type of employment: Indefinite term employment contract
Location: Gebze – Kocaeli
We are looking for an Electronic Assembly Process Engineer for our Spanish client Fagor Electronica. The company is developing and manufacturing electronic components with European cutting-edge technologies for more than 55 years and it is a part of Mondragon Corporation. The company’s headquarters are located in the Basque Country, north of Spain, and there are production plants in Thailand and Mexico, as well as more than 20 commercial offices all over the world, employing a total number of 500 people.
The Process Engineer must have experience in electronic board assembly technologies including SMT, soldering and testing machines, eager to get involved in a challenging and fast-growing project in which you will be able to develop professionally reporting directly to the plant director.
The factory of Fagor Electronica is located in Gebze/Kocaeli.
- New product/process industrialization capability: Lead new process industrialization projects, defining and preparing required machines and assembly processes for new products.
- Assume product/process Quality and homologations responsibility.
- Providing technical support to the manufacturing department in case of extraordinary problems require a higher level of knowledge.
- Study, suggest and develop new manufacturing processes in order to improve production reliability assuring continuous improvement in quality, productivity and cost.
- State of the art in the electronic manufacturing market providing knowledge of new technologies, processes, suppliers, competition, research centres and universities.
- Electronic engineering bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Electronic Board Assembly process and machines.
- English proficiency is a must. Spanish is a plus.
- Excellent project management capabilities to deliver demanding projects on time.
- Team coordination capability to manage cross-departmental projects.
- Smooth communication competence to coordinate with mother company in Spain.
- Quality management methodologies and tools.
- Anatolian side or Gebze area resident.
- Flexible to travel to Spain for an initial training program.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Join a world-class international business group with already reliable experience in Turkey and Istanbul area.
- Meals and transport benefits included.
- Private insurance included.
- Possibility to grow professionally together with the company project and hold a significant position in the future organisation.
- Deadline for applications: 04/02/2022
- Please send your CV in English to [email protected]
*Candidates without experience in Electronic Board Assembly Processes will not be considered.