Project Account Specialist
We are looking for a “PROJECT ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST” for one of our clients (%100 foreign capital), operating all around the world with a world-class product portfolio to provide excellence in metals industry across the entire value chain including fully integrated technology, automation and environmental solutions. The company is specialized in metal technologies.
- Provision and control of recording purchase / sale bills to relevant Expense / Revenue items according to the relevant distribution keys
- Providing support during bank guarantee letter processes
- Monitoring and support of affairs and needs regarding Foreign Temporary Employees (Delegation)
- Preparation and control of Liquidity, Cash Flow reports about the company
- Month end support for local accounting and IFRS closure
- Providing support to project managers in commercial matters during project processes
- Providing answers to the required information and explanations on the projects, budget, etc. that will be contacted with the offices of Austria, Germany and the UK.
- The candidate will be reporting to the Commercial Manager of the company.
- Will be able to adapt to international institutional culture
- Graduated from 4-year Business Administration / Economics / Finance departments
Technical information and computer skills:
- Knowledge on IFRS Reporting principles
- MS Office applications (especially Excel knowledge will be tested – Word, Power Point)
- Preferably Microsoft Navision experience
- Personal qualifications
- Think analytically and versatile
- Compatible with flexible working hours
- Completion of military service for male candidates
- The candidate needs to know English well in order to use it in internal communication with companies abroad
- 2-3 years Experienced in the field of Finance and Accounting (preferably project accounting)
- Have a command of Uniform Chart of Accounts