Basque Trade and Investment (BasqueTrade) is the internationalization agency of the Basque Government that offers a customized service to boost Basque company’s exports and internationalization, foster positioning activities in strategic markets, facilitate technical support in commercial and production plants, as well as providing support in projects funded by multi-lateral organizations.
In addition, we advise foreign investors who wish to invest and establish in the Basque Country. The candidate will interact with both Basque and Turkish companies providing excellent service and assisting in the development of their projects.
We are looking for a Project Manager in our Turkish office (Istanbul).
- Carry out market studies of sectors and regions.
- Selection and identification of potential partners and clients in Turkey.
- Advise companies on the process of exporting their products to Turkey.
- Draft technical economic and trade reports.
- Manage client and contact database.
- Execution of marketing activities to promote the internationalization of Basque Companies.
- Organization of trade missions and agendas.
- Attend conferences and trade exhibitions.
Salary will be fixed in Turkish Lira. For calculation purposes the exchange rate will be that in force at the time of signature of candidate’s employment contract
2 years minimum professional experience in international activities
Fluent in Turkish and English
Knowledge of Basque and Spanish is desirable
The candidate must possess the following skills:
- Customer orientation
- Organization and planning
- Analytical capacity