Job title: Quality Manager
Type of employment: Indefinite term employment contract
Location: Gebze – Kocaeli
We are seeking a Quality Manager with experience in the function within the Electronic Board Assembly sector and that is eager to get involved in a challenging and fast-growing project in which you will be able to develop professionally and manage your own team reporting directly to the plant director.
Fagor Electronica has been developing and manufacturing electronic components with European cutting-edge technologies for more than 55 years and it’s now expanding its business with the opening of a new production plant in the Istanbul area.
Our headquarters are located in the Basque Country, north of Spain, and we additionally have production plants in Thailand and Mexico, as well as more than 20 commercial offices all over the world, employing a total number of 500 people.
We are part of the Mondragon Corporation, one of the 10th largest business groups in Spain with 120 companies and 85.000 workers all over the world, including more than 15 years of experience manufacturing in Turkey.
The factory of Fagor Electronica is located in Gebze/Kocaeli.
- Assure product quality offered to the customer is compliant with all standards and internally defined processes.
- Implement Fagor Electronics’ global standard quality system in the new subsidiary plant in Turkey.
- Responsible for process, customer, and supplier quality measuring and controlling the performance with KPIs.
- Responsible for Electronic Manufacturing certification processes for automotive and household appliances sectors. (IATF 16949, VDA, ISO)
- Manage all customer claims with 8D type root cause analysis.
- Participate in PPAP processes for new parts approval requests.
- Lead and coordinate with related departments to solve day-to-day quality problems.
- Engineering bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Electronics / EMS sector.
- English proficiency is a must. Spanish is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills for coordinating teams.
- Lean production dynamics experience for continuous improvement policies.
- Project management experience.
- Flexible for business trips in the country or abroad.
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Anatolian side or Gebze area resident
- Male or Female
- Join a world-class international business group with already reliable experience in Turkey and Istanbul area.
- Meals and transport benefits included.
- Private insurance included.
- Possibility to grow professionally together with the company project and hold a significant position in the future organization.
- Deadline for applications: 15/09/2022
- Please send your CV in English to [email protected]