Type of employment: Indefinite term employment contract
Location: Gebze – Kocaeli
We are seeking a Supply Chain Specialist eager to get involved in a challenging and fast-growing project in which you will be able to develop professionally and promote within the structure of the organization in the future.
Fagor Electronica has been developing and manufacturing electronic components with European cutting-edge technologies for more than 55 years and it’s now expanding its business with the opening of a new production plant in the Istanbul area.
Our headquarters are located in the Basque Country, north of Spain, and we additionally have production plants in Thailand and Mexico, as well as more than 20 commercial offices all over the world, employing a total number of 500 people.
We are part of the Mondragon Corporation, one of the 10th largest business groups in Spain with 120 companies and 85.000 workers all over the world, including more than 15 years of experience manufacturing in Turkey.
The factory of Fagor Electronica is located in Gebze/Kocaeli.
- Import-Export processes management in coordination with headquarters, custom brokers, and logistic operators.
- Supplier purchase order management (launch, follow-up, and documentation) as well as intercompany purchase orders.
- Material and production planning in coordination with Spanish headquarters.
- Manage changes in demand and/or supplier deadlines looking for alternatives in suppliers and approved materials when necessary.
- Supports in supplier search, management, and evaluation processes of domestically supplied categories.
- Participates in the initial months with an active role in the new factory preparation and operational start-up of the production.
- Business, Supply Chain, International Trade, General Engineer degrees
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the function
- English proficiency is a must. Spanish is a plus
- SAP/ERP knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication skills for coordinating with Spain.
- Incoterms knowledge.
- Flexible for business trips in the country or abroad.
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Anatolian side or Gebze area resident
- Male or Female
- Join a world-class international business group with already reliable experience in Turkey and Istanbul area.
- Meals and transport benefits included.
- Spanish language lessons included.
- Possibility to grow professionally together with the company project and hold a significant position in the future organization.
- Deadline for applications: 15/09/2022
- Please send your CV in English to email@example.com
ERAI Turkey’s experienced team can carry out such kind of specific daily works related to your business and coordinate all of them on your behalf. ERAI Turkey’s team acts out as a facilitator by proposing a whole series of solutions according to your needs and demands. Thanks to our flexible structure as a company, we are capable of providing tailor-made services specially designed and shaped according to our clients.
ERAI Turkey relies on its network of high-performance legal, financial, administrative and tax consultants, etc. who are experts in their fields and can assist you in your day-to-day activities.