Type of employment: Indefinite Term Employment Contract
Location: Kadıköy, Istanbul
We are looking for a Back Office and Project Specialist for our offices. Founded in 2006, ERAI Turkey is a business development and management consulting company that assists and guides companies wishing to establish themselves on the Turkish market. Our multilingual team has made our company the first choice of international companies on the Turkish market (more than 30 employees). We are the 1st private facilitator and 1st incubator offering a wide range of tailor-made and complementary solutions in two fields of activity: Business Development & Business Management.
ERAI Turkey has recorded a strong improvement this year despite the pandemic and the current economic situation, we are planning to expand our offices and at the same time the operational team in 2022.
In the framework of this development, we would like to welcome a multi-skilled Back Office and Project Specialist to our operational team in order to reinforce future projects.
Back Office and Project Specialist will support the operational team. He/she will be responsible for the organization and administrative management in assistance to the project manager and will provide administrative, organizational and content support to all project services and activities.
The role will include:
- Contribute to the circulation of information and exchanges with the team.
- Support the development of the existing client portfolio.
- Prepare files and make contact with potential prospects and clients.
- Provide administrative and organizational support related to internal work and missions.
- Contact with potential prospects and clients in Turkey and abroad.
- Carry out all types of work within the scope of his/her competence and those entrusted by the project manager.
- Provide support to various departments: projects, business development, accounting/finance, human resources, work permit applications, etc.
The successful candidate core set of skills will leverage to be able to grow and learn from other experienced team members.
Details of the missions related to the different departments
Back-office and Project management
- Management of the sales back-office and on-site assistance,
- Management and follow-up of imports/exports
- Determine the contents, prepare and carry out the steps of the project directly according to the content of the work or the work delegation.
- Carry out all types of work-related to projects, especially for our international clients:
- Administrative and organizational support,
- Ensuring contact and report writing.
- Assuring support to the procedures for obtaining work permits.
- Identify potential prospects and future partners (ERAI-RAFINETTE).
- Create proposals for client needs.
- Follow the evolution of the promising sectors on the Turkish market.
- Verify the content of invoices and send them to customers.
- Follow up with customers in case of non-payment of invoices.
- Ensure support for audits of various international clients.
- Update the different marketing materials (ERAI-RAFINETTE) and propose new tools.
- Support the marketing team (selection of articles to be published / sharing of sectorial information/sharing of information on the company’s activities).
General Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge of the Turkish market and the economic situation.
- Secretarial and organizational skills
- Project methodology knowledge
- High sense of discipline and responsibility.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Anticipation, organization, respect of deadlines, sense of priorities, insight.
- Reactivity, availability and autonomy, ability to listen
- Ability to analyze and synthesize.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint…etc.)
- Knowledge of social networks (Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube) in a professional context
- Very good oral and written expression (TR + FR/EN)
- Knowledge of French is a must, knowledge of English will be a plus
- Ability to manage several activities simultaneously
- Relational skills, great professional curiosity, adaptability
- Deadline for receipt of applications: 30/06/2022
Please send your CV in English to email@example.com
ERAI Turkey’s experienced team can carry out such kind of specific daily works related to your business and coordinate all of them on your behalf. ERAI Turkey’s team acts out as a facilitator by proposing a whole series of solutions according to your needs and demands. Thanks to our flexible structure as a company, we are capable of providing tailor-made services specially designed and shaped according to our clients.
ERAI Turkey relies on its network of high-performance legal, financial, administrative and tax consultants, etc. who are experts in their fields and can assist you in your day-to-day activities.